The Fleet Safety Leadership Council - FSLC - not only has a new name, but has been planning a number of important member opportunities to engage and learn.
#1 - First is the FSLC Virtual Conference July 20th thru August 26th
- FREE to paid 2021 FSLC Members
- $295 for Non-members
- Register online at www.fleetsafetylc.org
- Registration is FREE to paid FSLC members!
Beginning on July 20th, this Blockbuster Event, over a 6 weeks period of time, has been planned to allow maximum attendance and participation for our members, non-members and guests.
The FSLC Conference will offer 12 virtual sessions over 6 weeks.
- Two, one-hour sessions will be offered each week.
- Each session is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM EDT
- Each session will be recorded in case you can’t make it!
This Blockbuster Event has been planned to allow maximum attendance and participation for our members, non-members, and guests.
Beginning on July 20th, a wide variety of topics and discussions will be offered. Presented by senior leaders in the field of fleet and workplace safety, and leading professionals in their field of expertise, each session will offer information and advice that is current, and relevant.
#2 - Second is our next face-to-face FSLC Conference this November 2021. Stay tuned! You will hear more later this fall.