- FSLC - Conference
July 25, 2023 - July 26, 2023
7:30 am CDT - 12:00 pm CDT
Our next conference will be July 24th – July 26th, hosted by one of our member companies, SpartanNash in Grand Rapids, MI. We will begin with a Welcome Reception with light snacks and a cash bar at the Founder’s Brewery Centennial Hall on Monday evening July 24th from 5:30-8:30 p.m. followed by a full day meeting at SpartanNash (850 76th St SW, Byron Center, MI 49315) on Tuesday, July 25th (7:30 – 5:00) and 7:30 to noon on Wednesday, July 26th.
The conference hotel is the Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton, (187 Monroe NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 – a short walk to restaurants and the Welcome Reception. We have secured a room rate of $169. Click here to make your reservation keeping in mind that the deadline to receive this rate is July 10th so don’t delay!
The hotel is a short drive from the Gerald Ford International Airport. Within walking distance of the hotel are numerous restaurants, shops, and activities.
Our Program Planning Committee has put together another great conference agenda. Be sure to join to take advantage of member pricing for this event. Sessions include:
- Practical Leadership Strategies for Stepping Up Safety Culture – Robert Pater, Founder/Managing Director, SSA/MoveSMART®
- Industrial Athlete Program Overview; Concentra Athletics Training Center Activity – Greg Molloy, VP Risk Management, Quality/Food Safety Compliance, EH&S SpartanNash
- Trends in the Trucking Industry – Gary Petty, President CEO – National Private Truck Council
- Simulated Gate Check Activity – David Raslowsky, President – National Safety Compliance Inc
- SIF Investigation Process – Remi Fleuette – Director, EHS Fluid Milk / Ice Cream / Culture – HP Hood
- Training and Driver Engagement – Chris Culpepper – Corporate Safety Trainer – Cintas
- Benchmarking Survey Discussion – Sandra Doucette, Sr Manager EHS / Fleet, Advance Auto Parts
- Group Discussion – – Rick Pollock – President, Rivendell Safety Consulting, LLC
Please Note: Although we use PayPal for the checkout process, you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay. After you click on “check out with PayPal”, the initial prompt will be to create a PayPal account or to sign in. If you scroll down, below the “sign in” or “create an account” there is an option to use a credit or debit card. This will allow you to enter the card information in a secure site to complete your payment. To take advantage of the member rate, you will need to join and sign in to the FSLC website.