- FSLC - Conference
February 20, 2023 - February 22, 2023
6:30 pm CST - 1:00 pm CST
Our next conference will be February 20th to 22nd, hosted by Waste Management, one of our member companies at their training center in Glendale, AZ (just outside of Phoenix). followed by a full day meeting at the Waste Management training center (4600 W Camelback Rd, Glendale, AZ 85301) on Tuesday, February 21st (7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and 7:30 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, February 22nd. Arizona is in Mountain Standard Time.
A special “thank you” to our sponsors for the conference, Nox Health and Kinetic
We will begin with a Welcome Reception with light snacks and a cash bar at Renaissance Hotel, 9495 Entertainment Boulevard Glendale, Arizona on Monday evening February 20th from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Hotel Process Change
The FSLC has not contracted for hotel rooms and there are none currently available at the reception hotel. You will need to find your own hotel, but there are many in Glendale, AZ near the reception hotel which is in the Glendale, Westgate Entertainment District. The area is adjacent to State Farm Stadium and has developed a reputation for food and entertainment.
Some of the hotel options are listed for your consideration since they are within walking distance to the Renaissance Hotel:
Hilton Properties @ www.hilton.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale – Westgate
6630 North 95th Avenue Glendale, Arizona 85305
Tru by Hilton Phoenix Glendale Westgate
6610 N. 95th Ave Glendale, Arizona 85305
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Glendale – Westgate
6620 N. 95th Avenue Glendale, Arizona 85305
Marriott Properties @ www.Marriott.com
Aloft Glendale at Westgate
6920 North 93rd Avenue Glendale, Arizona 85305
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District
7271 North Zanjero Boulevard Glendale, Arizona 85305
IHG Properties @ www.IHG.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
9310 W Cabela Drive, Glendale, Arizona. 85305
Staybridge Suites, Phoenix – Glendale Sports District
9340 West Cabela Drive, Glendale, Arizona 85305
Our Program Planning Committee has put together another great conference agenda. Be sure to join to take advantage of member pricing for this event. Sessions include:
- Why Sleep Related Issues are Bringing Safety and Benefits Leaders Together – Jennifer Lindskoog, SVP of Client Success, Nox Health
- Waste Management: Safety Success for Today and Tomorrow – WM Training Center and Senior Management
- Tour and Overview of the Waste Management Training Center – Waste Management Training Center staff
- Ergonomics –Blending Technology, Data and Prevention – Jeff Goldenson, VP Safety & Security, Reyes Beer Division; Tim Koopman, Senior Director Customer Success, Kinetic
- FSLC Benchmarking Survey – Results and Discussion – FSLC Benchmarking Committee Members
- Safety Disciplinary Policies
- Recognition/Incentive Programs
- Metrics: regarding frequency/collision rates
- Panel Discussion on Driver Training – FSLC Member Companies
- Use of In Cab Audible Alerts – Chris Jobson – Sr Director EHS Corporate Program Development, GFL Environmental; Jeff Martin, VP Sales, Lytx
- Regulatory Update and Key Issues Discussion – Dave Raslowsky, President, National Safety Compliance
- Effective Contractor Fleet Safety Management – Bob Hegburg – Area Director, Safety Management, Arthur J Gallagher
Plus significant opportunities for open discussion and interaction with other attendees.
Please Note: Although we use PayPal for the checkout process, you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay. After you click on “check out with PayPal”, the initial prompt will be to create a PayPal account or to sign in. If you scroll down, below the “sign in” or “create an account” there is an option to use a credit or debit card. This will allow you to enter the card information in a secure site to complete your payment. To take advantage of the member rate, you will need to join the FSLC and sign in to the FSLC website. If there are other members of your organization that will be attending, they will need to create a subaccount and use that user id to register for the conference.