FSLC - Conference
August 1, 2022 - August 3, 2022
4:30 pm CDT - 11:00 am CDT
Our next conference will be August 1st – 3rd, hosted by one of our member companies, Advance Auto Parts in Raleigh, NC. We will begin with a Welcome Reception with light snacks and an open bar at the AC Hotel’s Terrace Lounge on Monday evening August 1st from 5:30-7:30 p.m. followed by a full day meeting at Advance Auto Parts (4200 Six Forks Road, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609) in their training room on the 20th floor on Tuesday, August 2nd (7:30 – 5:00) and 7:30 to noon on Wednesday, August 3rd
The conference hotel is the AC Hotel Raleigh North Hills (101 Park At North Hills Street, Raleigh, NC 27609)– a short walk to Advance Auto Parts. The room block has ended. The hotel still has rooms but at a higher rate. The rate does include parking across the street. Other hotels in the North Hills area are Hyatt House and Renaissance.
The hotel and Advance Auto Parts are a short drive from the Raleigh Durham Airport. Within walking distance of the hotel and facility are numerous restaurants, shops, and activities.
Our Program Planning Committee has put together another great conference agenda. Be sure to join to take advantage of member pricing for this event. Sessions include:
- Using Data Analytics to Create a Driver Risk Profile – Sandra Doucette, Sr Manager EHS / Fleet, Advance Auto Parts
- Truck Technology and Equipment Design – Republic – Jim Olson, VP Safety, Republic Services
- Truck Ergonomics and Soft Tissue Injury Prevention – Angela Berwick, Client Manager, Briotix Health
- Current Trends and Challenges in Telemedicine – David Kaz, Director of Business Development and Chris Tang, Medical Director, CareOnSite
- Managing Fatigue and the Importance of Sleep Health – Jennifer Lindskoog, SVP of Client Success, Nox Health
- Sustainability and the role of the safety professional – Kyle Myers, Head of Global Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability, Cyrus One & Diana Stegall, EVP Rivendell Safety Consulting, LLC
- Benchmarking Survey Discussion – Sandra Doucette, Sr Manager EHS / Fleet, Advance Auto Parts
- The Intersection of Ergonomics with Wearable Sensors and Data-Driven Decision Making – Lora Cavuoto, PhD, CPE, Associate Professor, University of Buffalo
- Group Discussion – What have we learned as safety professionals in a post Covid Environment (what has changed? what has stayed the same?, what still needs to change?) – Rick Pollock – President, Rivendell Safety Consulting, LLC
Please Note: Although we use PayPal for the checkout process, you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay. After you click on “check out with PayPal”, the initial prompt will be to create a PayPal account or to sign in. If you scroll down, below the “sign in” or “create an account” there is an option to use a credit or debit card. This will allow you to enter the card information in a secure site to complete your payment. To take advantage of the member rate, you will need to join and sign in to the FSLC website.
Venue: Advance Auto Parts